Skip navigation.

1 2 1

IRAN: Mr Behi/Steve

Friday, March 31, 2006

Back from new year vacation

I am now back from my new year vacation in the country side, east of Tehran. We spend so many days in a small mountain-side city with apple gardens that are still not in bloom. It was a good period to sit back and relax for a while and forget about the dust and rush of Tehran. I will write back soon but for now, listen to my latest podcast
http://mrbehi.blogs.com/i/files/BehiBC_02.mp3

posted by MrBehi @ 5:24 PM   

6 Comments:

At 2:05 PM, Blogger ورجاوند said...

بسیار زیبا و ساده و تا حدی شاعرانه بود موفق باشی

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger EmailHosting.com said...

I love apple gardens. I wish I could have joined you.

 
At 12:57 AM, Blogger The Arts Scene said...

Hi, wow your site is really interesting. My dad was born in Tehran, and we just celebrated the Iranian new year. I have never been there, but hope to when I grow up. Feel free to check out my friend's and my entertainment blog. Happy belated new year!

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger fuerza de voluntad said...

:-)

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger fuerza de voluntad said...

:-)

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger miZ said...

I am listening to you podcast right now - wonderful! The music sounds so happy and I am loving hearing about your New Year...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I Power Blogger