Skip navigation.

1 2 1

IRAN: Mr Behi/Steve

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Mr.Behi, Life and blog from Tehran

Hi there! This is Mr.Behi I am an Iranian blogger and you might have noticed the strange name and I am not suprised because it is not my real name. I made this decision when I started my blog (by the way, this is the address http://mrbehi.blogs.com). Here in Iran the government is not very patient about things you write if you offend it so to stay in the safe side, I am using "Mr.Behi" as my name and here he is:

I live in Tehran, the capital of Iran that hosts more than 12 million people. It is live and beautiful but also crowded and noisy. I was born here 28 years ago and spent most of my childhood, education and higher education. I am a science graduate and am working for an international ener
gy services company. We are actually serving energy giants with technical stuff so that they manage their reserves better. I am very involved in modeling of hydrocarbon reserves. This is a great job as far as motivation at work is concerned but at the same time is very demanding and requires me to travel very often which is also fun and gives me the opportunity of meeting some great places and people.



I am married to my beautiful Mrs.Behi who I met during University time and we are living happily together as if we are just met. I am so blessed having her …

I am a blogging fan and have been doing this for the last year or so. My blog “Adventures and Mr.Behi” is my adorable child indeed. I live with it and it helps me to track my life. My personal photographs are there in “Impatient pixels” which is my little photoblog.

So much to say really. I will keep writing so hopefully I can share my experiences here in Iran and I will not be surprised that many would find the image I draw to be very different from what can be precived from the media. This is the magic of blogs to take you into the minds of people so you sense the heartbeats of different society.

Steve, I think me and you getting together is one of the nice crashed and I am glad you did not prevent this one.

Here we go…this will be a great one…

posted by MrBehi @ 8:03 AM   

4 Comments:

At 3:01 PM, Blogger arkangel said...

Mr Behi, where do you travel to with your work? and what kind of people do you come across?

 
At 6:29 AM, Blogger MrBehi said...

Mr.Behi says:

Arkangel, I travel very often to many different countried mostly for business purposes. I see many different people that interests me a lot. I will write about places I go more often. cheers. Behi

 
At 3:01 AM, Blogger Me said...

wow thats cool check this out http://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g771165-pmo

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger ms.nobody said...

Hi Mr. Behi. This is Ms.Nobody from North-West U.K. Just came across your and Steve's blog Communication and enjoyed going through it. I am new to blogging, yes, indeed (unbelievable but true)!! I liked it when you said that blogs can help you understand the heartbeat of a different society... Am struck by the bridges blogging can build between the estranged communities of our divided world!Greaat stuff you both and Channel4.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I Power Blogger