Skip navigation.

1 2 1

IRAN: Mr Behi/Steve

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

121 to unite

Mr.Behi will start a trip to UK in a few days and I will write as soon as I can about places I will be visiting over there. Last time I was in the UK, I had a couple of posts.

London Tube (subway), A moving exhibition of diversity

First Lottery ticket won!

Meal of the day; London (Scrambled “World” served with “British” Flavour)

Oxford; modern life built on pillars of ancient wisdom

What a nice thing would be if I can meet Steve this time. 121 to become one...


posted by MrBehi @ 5:43 PM   

1 Comments:

At 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear mr.behi, unfortunately we didnt have time to meet you in tehran. but if you are in the UK , we would be pleased if you come and visit us in wales.
your musical advisor;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I Power Blogger